“Dogs are not our whole life but they make our lives whole” - Roger Caras
Jules Morgan, APDT member 973, runs a professional and friendly dog training service specialising in tailor-made Puppy Socialisation and Training and Gundog Training for Retrievers, Spaniels and HPRs as well as Companion Dog Training and Behavioural Advice.
The Right Start – Puppies
From the moment you bring your puppy home, you are training him. Advice is available and a tailor made training programme will give you the right start for puppy.
Whether for shooting, competition or just fun, learn how to train your gundog using positive & motivational techniques. We work on self control, distance work, hunting & retrieving.
Moving your training on from basic puppy skills to off leash walking, excellent recalls, stays with distractions, and much more designed to help you reach your training goals.
By looking behind the unwanted behaviour and unravelling the reasons for it, we can build a strategy to help you and your dog resolve an assortment of problems.
DO YOU WANT?
- To learn how to train your dog using techniques that are innovative, force-free and fun?
- Your puppy to grow into a well-mannered, easy to manage, happy and healthy member of your family?
- A trainer who can think outside of the box combining up to date scientific research with creativity to teach you and your dog?
- Your dog to learn by thinking and making choices rather than by force and correction?
- A professional instructor who is a member of The Association of Pet Dog Trainers and is fully insured?
“Thank you so much for your guidance and patience. I now have such a wonderful time with my dogs not only out shooting but they love their agility too! They are a pleasure to own and work.” Connie Bachelor, Marmite & Bisto (working cockers)
“Thank you for all the help you gave Baxter and I. He is doing fine. I now know what the blurb about working cockers means. Baxter wants to be involved in everything!” Mary Deighton & Baxter (working cocker)
“Frodo and Steve will miss their lessons with you and, without your guidance, Pippin would not be the happy character he is today. We often receive compliments on their obedience - thank heavens for Dog Training Naturally!” Steve & Sandra, Frodo & Pippin (english springers)